Tuesday, September 01, 2009


The Blueberries place
Inserito originariamente da anbri22
The blueberries place

More than 30 years ago I went in Val Devero with my family and friends and I remember clear as it has been yesterday a long walk up in the mountains and the magical path with an incredible amount of blueberries along the way.

I was less than 10 but I remeber everything and in my memories this place is the Blueberries place.
Today i came back again first time after so many years. I was with my mother and the blueberries are in the same place ... we enjoyed so much.
More than 30 years ago my mother was careful with me and my brothers running on the path .... today I was careful to my mother walking on the path ... nothing seems changed ... but so many years are passed ....

No comments: