Monday, October 03, 2005

wonderful drops ....


wonderful drops ....
Originally uploaded by anbri22.



Last night I had a strange dream.
I was in a fantastic place and there was an incredible light.
All around was beauty and light.
I was walking through flowers and trees in a fantastic landscape.

Suddenly I was in a place like a park ... in that place there were gardeners bathing the grass. The water created a great reflection of light all around ...
The drops flew against the sky before falling back intact on the grass where they remained there shining.
I removed my shoes and started dancing on the bathed grass. I walked all around with my naked feet and I felt so well.

When I was so happy someone asked me why I walked arond without shoes and in that moment I remembered of my shoes ... a strange state of anxiety took me about my shoes ... I went on my walks searching for my shoes. It seems that was wrong dancing without shoes....

Then I waked up and I thought :
“you could be even happy dancing on naked feet if
none tells you that you haven’t the shoes”

Don't pay attention to the voices that say to you that something lacks you ... you will be less happy!

No comments: