Sunday, December 12, 2010

Infinite Silence


Infinite Silence
Inserito originariamente da anbri22
Yesterday evening I went out to do some shots with a Nikon D3000 I have bought for my niece Federica. I wanted to take only a few shots in low light, just to try.

The best shot of the day was this one for many reasons.

Yes ... it's me standing over a pier on Varese Lake after sunset.
All around there is a perfect sensation of calmness and silence.
I cant hear nothing ... not the gentle lapping of the waters,
not the steps of the people walking through the fallen leaves
... not even the wind noise even though I love it ... silence perfect ... silence.
I can hear only some screams in the distance without understanding the words ...

I'm still waiting to come out from my deafness

Infinite Silence is the perfect title for this shot that mirrors inside the same sensation what you can see outside.

No comments: