Tuesday, August 04, 2009


Green!
Inserito originariamente da anbri22
Just come out from the airport an incredibly hot invest me. There are 50 degrees and a warm wind coming from the Sahara. The night I can not sleep. I go out on the patio, the wind is warm, whimsical and whip the palms in the distance. A wave of strikes me smells amazing ... distinguish the aroma of thyme and rosemary from the garden which evaporates in the heat. It 'a surreal situation out here is almost impossible to feel the wind comes in gusts, continuous, persistent and around me instead of cooling an incredibly warm and dry ... Yet something keeps me here ... wrapped in this almost mystical atmosphere. They are four in the morning there are still 50 degrees humidity zero.
I found where an accommodation should not have time for lunch and dinner and just arrived on site I rented a bike for a more direct contact with places. Many of these trips I have photos but vivid and exciting memories that I carry inside.
Pedal to Arrecife just before sunset, the road runs between the airport and 0ceano. The wind carries the sand on the road and slow down at certain points to avoid falling. Black rocks, sand and white silhouettes of distant volcanoes in the golden light of evening. At my side a jet takes off for a run, speeding up my rides on an impossible challenge that makes me smile: he passes me, leaves the floor and rises in the sky but I am down here in this desolate and barren landscape .. . yet I feel ... already passion!

No comments: